The church was built in the middle of the 18th century with the support of the Archbishop Mihály Sándor. It reached its present imposing size at the end of the 19th century, when it was enlarged with transepts and aisles by a donation from Prince John Simor. The severe damage caused by the Second World War was repaired with the support of the parishioners, both to the church and to the parish house, which was owned by the church. Its monumental Baroque stone cross dates from 1778.
bajnaplebania@invitel.hu
https://www.esztergomi-ersekseg.hu/plebaniak/szent-adalbert-plebania-bajna; http://nagyvofely.hu/bajna/templomok; https://muemlekem.hu/muemlek/show/6107